Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Contribute, conceive and create some artistic work of characters, art in 2D or in 3D, design of environment illustrations or the other types of art for portions of software product which are assigned;
- Create artistic concepts and art for software products which answer the need for the artistic direction;
- Be capable of demonstrating an evolution in these concepts, as well as of arriving at a final result;
- Create scenarios and execute drawings of environments and characters;
- Work directly with producers to help to visualize and to develop concepts of games;
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
- 2D or the equivalent Award a diploma in arts;
- Experience with 3D software and application of the 2D art;
- 6 years and more of experience in the industry as Abstract Artist;
- Bilingual (French and English).
PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILL:
INNOVATION / CREATIVITY: Work demonstrating initiative and creative spirit while using efficient work methods.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Demonstrate sense of responsibility and autonomy in achieving project results and individual objectives.
HONESTY / RESPECT: Act in honest and respectful manner while respecting commitments.
COLLABORATION / TEAMWORK: Collaborate with other team, share expertise and be good team player.