Some people don’t get math. We do. We believe in the numbers, and we believe in you. Lead the way.
We are a fast growing mobile entertainment studio with international operations and player base offering a unique flat organization culture with no middle managers. You have complete freedom over your strategy and execution based on your objectives and key results.
You are our data whisperer who can challenge and change the way we think and design. You will establish our BI infrastructure and BI culture on a global scale.
Your mission is to use statistical analysis and data mining techniques to better understand player behavior and influence game design, working cross-functionally to define, analyze and communicate meaningful success metrics for Gram Games.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Experience with turning large amounts of raw data into actionable intelligence that is critical for business decisions
- Proven ability to conceive and test hypotheses based on inconclusive or incomplete data from unstructured data and creating structures that lend themselves to analysis
- Knows correlation from causation, can identify and manage biases in data, and understands the implications of sample size on the interpretation of results
- Background in hands on statistical analysis and familiarity with core statistical functions, including multivariate regression, correlation models, and analysis of variance
- Experienced in tools such as SQL, R, Python, MS Excel for analytical purposes
- Passion for video games and an understanding of the mobile and free-to-play games market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- MSc or PhD in relevant fields
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, especially in big data environments
- Familiar with development of mobile free-to-play games and mobile best practices