Come on board and develop mind blowing games with the gang for millions of players around the planet. Commit now!
We are a fast growing mobile entertainment studio with international operations and player base offering a unique flat organization culture with no middle managers. You have complete freedom over your strategy and execution based on your objectives and key results.
Using the most advanced platforms and development practices, we are committed deliver the highest quality of code to our players. From developing our own framework to supporting open source projects, developing at Gram Games is never boring.
Game developer is responsible for turning game designs into reality by working with game design, art, data science and marketing teams to achieve the highest standards of player experience.
- Previous experience in mobile game development with a proven track record
- Previously shipped at least one product
- Unity, C#, OOP, MVC, Git
- Understanding of various aspects of game programming: Graphics, Game Logic, Backend communication, User Interface, Artificial Intelligence
- Strong communication and teamwork skills both with technical and non-technical team members
- Design, architect, implement high quality, well structured, robust code
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch, self-reliance, prioritisation
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Previous exposure to free 2 play model
- Bsc in Game Development/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Previous exposure to free to play model
- Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Backend Technologies (json, http, sockets)
- Taking a part in game creation and specification