Let yourself go. No obligations. Just amaze us.
We are a fast growing mobile entertainment studio with international operations and player base offering a unique flat organization culture with no middle managers. You have complete freedom over your strategy and execution based on your objectives and key results.
Art is at the heart of our games. It is what our players first see before they even start playing and it is what keeps them playing amused over and over again with every level.
Game/GFX artist is responsible for creating assets that are used in our games and prototypes to provide consistently stimulating player experience with the highest standards in the industry.
- Hands on experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for the development of mobile games
- Extremely well versed in shape, value and color theory
- Thorough and well organized
- Able to work with ambitious goals to see a project through to its end within deadlines
- Ability to match various existing art styles and strongly differentiate between styles
- A degree in visual arts, animation, visual effects or a comparable degree
- 2D cell and bone animation experience
- Knowledge of Unity and After Effects
- Has an extensive portfolio original assets designed for diverse genres of games