Rev up those engines; let’s see what this baby can do. Millions of hits? Psh. You could do that in your sleep.
We are a fast growing mobile entertainment studio with international operations and player base offering a unique flat organization culture with no middle managers. You have complete freedom over your strategy and execution based on your objectives and key results.
It’s never always smooth sailing - engines need fixing. You’re the guy standing there with a wrench.
Backend developer is responsible for the backbone of our technical infrastructure that processes billions of data points and serves millions of players to provide consistent player experience of the highest standards.
- Bsc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong database design skills
- Experienced with Go, Java, Python, Redis, Linux, VCS, AWS stack and components
- Experienced with launching games and determining specifications
- Strong understanding of both relational and nonrelational databases.
- Ability to design and construct the framework needed to implement features
- Thinks in an abstract and modular way and fanatically passionate about code reuse
- Delivers high quality, structured code, demonstrating attention to detail and design
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter who can work without needing direct supervision
- Good written and oral English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- MSc or PhD in relevant engineering fields
- Experienced in web protocols, application servers, NoSQL, Unity, queues, in-memory caches/databases
- Familiar with development of mobile free-to-play games and mobile best practices