No bugs allowed! You are the bug-slayer of this town. Create the ultimate anti-bug defense system with engineers and external allies!
We are a fast growing mobile entertainment studio with international operations and player base offering a unique flat organization culture with no middle managers. You have complete freedom over your strategy and execution based on your objectives and key results.
Quality Assurance plays a crucial role in product development and design; you will combine attention to detail, technical understanding, and communications skills to effectively eliminate bugs and other quality problems through all stages of development. As the QA Manager, you ensure the highest standards are maintained for our development of new and existing games in the mobile free-to-play marketplace.
You already know how to develop test plans for both internal and external testing teams while managing external QA vendors. Timely and effective reporting of bugs and inconsistencies found throughout the test cycles is also a core function of this role.
- Experienced in defining QA scope and creating test plans and guiding/coordinating all teams involved in design, development and support for titles in development or in the live environment
- Experienced in working with developers, designers and external QA vendors to ensure documentation is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Able to manage and liaise with external QA teams to ensure delivery within deadlines
- Able to work with developers to determine causes and implement solutions to any identified problems, bugs or errors in QA/Development process
- Ensuring test results are logged accurately within Gram Games’ development management toolset (ie, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Solid understanding of various development methodologies and programming tools/languages
- Exceptional eye-for-detail and pattern-recognition skills
- Superior written and spoken communication skills
- A constructive and collaborative approach to development and testing
- 3-5 years work experience in mobile app, software or hardware development testing
- Software Engineering degree or related development experience
- Familiarity with Android, iOS and Windows testing environments, tools, and SDKs