3D GAME ANIMATOR | CLUJ-NAPOCA
Become part of our team!
By working for Gameloft, you will have an unparalleled degree of autonomy in your work while keeping the support and advice of your team always within reach.
We strongly believe in cohesion and team spirit. Creating mobile video games involves strong collaboration with different types of talents. It is the coming together of skills – from producers, developers, game designers, artists, marketers, game monetization managers and more - that creates games people want to play. Here, we learn from each other and value talent(skills) more than focusing on hierarchy.
Despite the vastness of the company, it is our priority to keep teams in close contact with each other on a daily basis. Whether you’re next door or a thousand miles away from your team, we encourage simple, direct, and informal exchanges that are well-adapted to our enjoyable industry.
As a 3D Game Animator you will work on bringing to life and in motion the characters and monsters of a video game.
Daily challenges include:
• Creates and animates characters and 3D objects in 3D Studio Max, Motion Builder and reviews these assets in the game
• Gets involved in the creation process by interacting with the Game Designer, Art Director and Producer of the project.
Who are you?
• You have relevant experience in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D development tool
• You have previous experience with Motion Capture
• You are able to work with Motion Builder
• You have a clear understanding of character motion and physics-based motion
• You have the ability to give style to animations (characters, vehicles, objects etc.) with an accent on exaggerated movements
• You can work well using existing assets (2D concepts/3D objects already modeled) and references
• Working experience on PC or consoles (DS, PSP, Wii)
• Understanding of rigging and skinning techniques
• Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
• The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
• Career-development opportunities
• An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
• Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
• An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Why Join Gameloft Cluj:
• Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania”: a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments
• It is one of the most welcoming cities in Eastern Europe
• Cluj succeeds in combining its history and architecture with the fresh and young atmosphere created by the city’s over 80.000 students
• Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 500 employees
• Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Join The Game!