The modeller will create the 3D models of objects and hire and lore environments (whenever necessary) to meet the artistic needs of a specific project.
The main and routine tasks of the modeller are to:
* Apply the project’s artistic direction when creating models;
* Produce the required textures (nmap, spec, diffuse, etc.) to meet project expectations in terms of quality;
* Contribute to object planning with the immediate supervisor and artistic director;
* Create and/or modify textures;
* Generate mapping coordinates for assigned objects;
* Carry out all other related tasks.
College diploma in modeling for film/television or equivalent.
Minimum 7 years’ experience in modeling, texture, image processing or other relevant experience.
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Observation skills
* Ability to accept feedback
* Ability to adapt to change
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
* Creativity (originality and resourcefulness in problem-solving)
* Extensive anatomical knowledge
* Knowledge of Zbrush, Photoshop, 3dsmax and Softimage XSI
* Drawing skills and training an asset