The Events scriptor will integrate the various scripted events and cinematic scenes into the engine throughout the production process and for the entire game in collaboration with the animation, programming, sound, level design and level art groups.
The main and routine tasks of the Events scriptor are to:
* Be aware of the game and level design documents, environments, objectives, atmospheres, story and style to understand the overall game experience;
* Work with the narrative director to understand the intentions regarding cutscences and cinematics and the events that do not require a camera;
* With the narrative director, set out the list of needs for scripted events to obtain the elements that will support these events from the other groups;
* Determine the feasibility of what is expected in terms of the scripted events;
* In collaboration with level designers, prepare the integration of the scripted events by other working units;
* Integrate animated, gameplay and interactive objects and scripted cameras;
* Test the cinematic scenes and scripted events to ensure that their integration does not conflict with the integration of the other levels;
* Carry out all other related tasks.
College diploma in video game level design and production or equivalent.
* Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in video game level design and production or other relevant experience;
* Experience in programming an asset
Skills and Knowledge
* Organization skills;
* Technical and functional skills;
* Results focus;
* Problem-solving skills;
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.