ABOUT THE JOB
Interested in working for a company that is redefining the way people play video games? If you have a strong marketing background and have analytical skills then Gameloft Romania, Bucharest studio is just the right place for you!
Gameloft Romania, Bucharest studio, is seeking a Business Performance Manager to join its team.
Join the game!
As our Business Performance Manager, you will be charged with defining the performance strategy of the games to maximize their revenues through all distributions channels at a worldwide level.
The Business Performance Manager is involved in the game early on in the creation process and focuses mainly on monetization, retention features and live operations.
Tasks will include:
Work closely with the production team to define, set-up and optimize the in-game operation systems,
Identify and define trackers, metrics and dashboard to measure performance,
Set-up game revenues projections and main KPIs targets,
Feedback on features and core mechanics;
Analyze the overall performance of the game, impact of new features and investigate specific KPIs,
Identify the game key’s strengths, weaknesses and areas of optimization,
Provide recommendations to production team on ways to optimize/maximize game revenues and participate in the definition of features,
Analyze and follow-up with Live Operation Managers the events and promotions performances, schedules and set-up,
Benchmark and analyse competitors
Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders involved
A passion for games!
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field with a minimum of 3-year professional experience in Gaming, Business Intelligence or Online/e-commerce field,
Attentive to consumer needs,
Strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills,
Able to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within the game,
Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines,
Passionate about joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe,
Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, etc.),
Fluent in English.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Why Join Us
Why work for Gameloft?
Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others,
Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company,
Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people,
Work with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
• Motivating salary and a merit based pay system;
• Lunch tickets;
• Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
• Get the chance to work in a multi-national team;
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
• A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym facilities
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- Kickboxing classes in the gym facility free for employees
- Dance classes (beginner and advanced groups) in the gym facility free for employees;
• Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.