F2P Product Manager (Mobile Game)
Gravity have developed a number of high profile mobile game clients in the US. This one, a main player in the SF mobile gaming world has a wealth of titles under their belt and have big plans to further dominate the market creating beautiful titles, with a an emphasis on fun gameplay.
A consistently profitable chart-topping developer likes this offers the right kind of experienced Product Manager a real opportunity for creativity and growth.
What you’ll be doing:-
You’ll take the lead on developing a F2P game from concept to build to live operations. You’ll own the product development, strategic vision, and business operations for a new or existing game. You'll become an expert in the psychology of games and will build a thorough understanding of what features and themes maximize user engagement. You should love games, have good intuition for game mechanics, be able to refine hypotheses/models by digging into user data, and be excited about coordinating and inspiring our engineering and art teams.
What we’re looking for:
• 2+ years in either:-
- Strategy / management consulting or finance (banking, PE, or VC)Online / Mobile Product experience with a technology company
- Previous startup, social networking, engineering / software development experience
- Experience in mobile or social games a plus
• Experience in quantitative analysis and ability to refine hypotheses/models by digging into user data including the ability to model game parameters in Excel
• Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics
• Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in quantitative discipline (CS, Engineering, Math, Econ, etc.)
• B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science, other engineering degree and/or MBA is a plus
• Ability to write clear and concise specs for new games and new features
• Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes 2
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary and benefits package including:-
• Premiere PPO health plan. 100% of the cost of Medical, Dental and Vision premiums (and 75% of the cost for your dependents
• Equity plan
• Soft benefits including - free lunches, dinners, drinks & snacks in a creative and beautiful part of the city.
To apply, email your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. Please note this role is available ONLY to people with current eligibility to work in the USA. There are no sponsorships available to those applicants without.