Agile Project Manager
Do you enjoy working with creative, high performing teams in an international environment? Are you passionate about agile methods such as Scrum or XP and know how to use them flexibly? Do you enjoy the challenge of completing projects to a high standard?
An established casual/social games company is looking to source an Agile Project Manager to deliver their next mobile game hit. With 100 million+ users worldwide, here you’ll have the chance to project manage a development team and work on a chart-topping new mobile title from concept to delivery.
All this in Berlin which is fast becoming the star attraction in Europe and where you’ll find cultural variety, a creative environment and one of the most important cities in the creative industry.
• Appropriately tailor team structures according to varying team size and product complexity
• Implement processes to create an environment for optimal team performance
• Coach the team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• Manage your team’s priorities, roadmap and dependencies
• Ensure that your team’s backlog is of high quality, visible and transparent to all stakeholders
• Act as mediator and facilitate communication between all relevant parties for team ceremonies, such as plannings and retrospectives
• Trigger and follow up continuous improvement within your teams and the entire company
• Work with the Agile Project Management Team to continuously improve agility throughout the whole company
• Flexibility to take on the roles of a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Agile Project Manager, depending on your team’s current needs
• Technical degree or relevant work experience in complex IT projects
• Profound knowledge of agile project management methods
• Living the agile principles
• Passion for efficient processes
• Strong social skills and an outgoing, open demeanour
• A team player with experience in and passion for team work
• Willingness to learn and teach
• Excellent knowledge of English, German is a plus