Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Do you enjoy working with creative, high performing teams in an international environment? Are you passionate about agile methods such as Scrum or XP and know how to use them flexibly? Do you enjoy the challenge of completing projects to a high standard? If so, you may be who we’re looking for!
A well established casual/social games company is looking to source an Agile Coach / Scrum Master to help deliver several new projects in development. With 100 million+ users worldwide, here you’ll have the chance to work on chart-topping new mobile titles and be a senior member within the production/project management team.
All this in Berlin which is fast becoming the star attraction in Europe and where you’ll find cultural variety, a creative environment and one of the most important cities in the game industry.
• Implement processes to create an environment for optimal team performance
• Coach the team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• Coach the product owner in techniques for effective product backlog management
• Act as mediator and facilitate communication between all relevant parties for team ceremonies, such as plans and retrospectives
• Implement agile techniques in the company as a change manager and coach the organization in optimal application of agile values
• Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress
• Trigger and follow-up continuous improvement within your teams and the entire company
• Work with the Agile Project Management Team to continually improve agility throughout the whole company
• Flexibility to take the roles of a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Agile Project Manager, depending on your team’s current needs
• Profound knowledge of agile project management methods
• Living the agile principles
• Passion for efficient processes
• Strong social skills, outgoing, open demeanour
• A team player with experience in and passion for team work
• Willingness to learn and teach
• Excellent knowledge of English, German is a plus
• Knowledge of techniques such as Management 3.0, Design Thinking etc. is a plus
• Technical degree or relevant work experience in IT projects is a plus