me of the most exciting AAA brands like Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro and Homefront to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Deep Silver is structured in a flat configuration where innovation, passion, and individual contribution are valued and rewarded.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record in the delivery of games QA test programs across console, PC and mobile platforms.
• Develop testing strategies that are specific to projects.
• Coordinate the daily work of external QA teams running validation programs.
• Improve and refine existing processes and validation protocols.
• Communicate with the internal and external stakeholders to discuss timelines and other matters related to projects.
• Plan the resources and the QA schedule for the assigned project(s).
• Assist Marketing, Product Management and Producing.
Skills and knowledge:
• Extensive knowledge of video game development.
• Experience with all quality assurance steps, including localization testing, usability testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
• Knowledge and understanding of the tools and validation techniques used in the video game industry.
• Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and to establish a climate of trust.
• Strong leadership skills, including the ability to influence and reason with the various stakeholders.
• Excellent English oral and written skills. Other languages are a plus.
• Capacity to work simultaneously on many projects and cope with last minute problems, escalating upon necessity to higher management.
• Strong analytical skills, present reports, and basic understanding of statistical methods.
• Career demonstrating an ability to work directly with stakeholders to achieve the expected results.
• Demonstrates an ability to work independently, to take initiatives and to assume corresponding responsibilities.
• Demonstrates a strong ability to defend the interests of the project.
• Exceptional sense of organization, attention to detail and quality research.
• Experience in the management of Quality Assurance, preferably related to the technologies of video games or the internet.
• BS degree (or equivalent) in computer science, or related discipline.
The Position is also open to experienced Senior Testers or QA Leads.