In compliance with the guidelines defined by the director and working closely with him, you will be charged to perform the staged cinematic of the game.
- You demonstrate a first successful experience of 2 years in similar position in framing or in film making, preferably gained in the film industry or in the video game industry.
- Autonomous, dynamic, responsive and enthusiastic, you want to work in a challenging environment, which will give you independence and responsibility.
- You prefer teamwork and demonstrate real ability to work in teams.
- You master editing software such as Finalcut, Adobe Premiere ... and you are familiar with 3D software developer.
- You are used to work with computer tools and are endowed good adaptability on these tools.
7 months minimum