Reporting to our Quality Assurance Manager, you will be in charge of :
- Ensuring the testing of our next game
- Reporting bugs to different teams and to monitor them daily.
- Ensuring the preparation and monitoring of checklist testing.
- Promoting and providing new approaches to test the game.
- Developing knowledge about the game's development to refine the testing phases.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of tools for reporting bugs (DevTrack, Mantis, Jira, Test Track Pro).
- Excellent level of English and French.
- Good interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a team, good communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (hardware as well as software).
- Rigorous, have good organizational skills, be self-sufficient.
- Motivated, passionate and invested.
- Develop a genuine interest in film and video games.
You must be able to give the best of yourself in order to improve the quality of our game. You are proud to work on an AAA game and are willing to invest yourself fully. You are aware that QA is a career in itself, and is a key element in the production of a game.
7 months minimum