We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer, who will help us ingest data from multiple systems and create a Data Warehouse. You will have the opportunity to bring your ideas to a team that is open-minded and accepting of different viewpoints.
Superpowers you have:
You're a rockstar if you have:
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and in Python
- Experience working with JSON files - (be able to flatten them)
- Knowledge of how to create ETL pipelines by ingesting data using APIs
- Knowledge of how to create data models using the best practices
- Understanding of Data Architecture concepts
- Experience working with MS SQL Server
- Communication skills combined with a consulting mindset
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Experience working with sensitive data
- The ability to prepare PBI reports
Jointhe team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Help the company to ingest data from multiple systems into an on-site database to create a Data Warehouse.
- Use APIs for data collection
- Create a Data Warehouse by doing normalization of tables using best practices
- Develop and maintain a Data Warehouse
- Work on Data Anonymization and Data Harmonization
- Implement Automated Data Quality Checks
- Prepare necessary documentation
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- A temporary contract (6 month contract that can be prolonged);
- A culture of diversity and inclusion that unites the most outstanding talents;
- A community of people who understand and share your passion for games.