We are looking for an experienced Lead Producer to join our Frankfurt studio to work on Crysis 4 (Working Title).
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
Back to all jobs Share
- Manage all aspects of the game production and work closely with our Game Director to maintain the product roadmap with key deliverables and milestones.
- Setup and maintain a development process and define the scope of the project.
- Collaborate closely with team leadership and help the team prioritize and review deliverables while minimizing bottlenecks and dependencies.
- Balance the project's creative and visual requirements within schedule, budget and staff limitations.
- Be a key member in recruiting and building up the development team for Crysis 4 and ensure the team has the best organizational structure and practices.
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide risk/issue analysis and mitigations.
- With Game Director, oversee business model and support financial tracking for the project together with finance department.
- Recruit and mentor a team of producers.
- Report progress and status updates to studio management.
What you can expect from us Home Office
- 7+ years of production experience in game development and at least 3 years in a lead producer role, working on an AAA project.
- Experience in full project life cycle on at least one AAA projects (preferably on multiple platforms).
- Good risk assessment and mitigation ability.
- Strong English and good communication skills with a strong affinity for transparency.
- Proven ability to efficiently organize, lead and execute meetings with effective decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate the creative and technical design processes while ensuring that high production values are never compromised
Work-life balance is not just a hollow term for us. At Crytek, we offer you the option to either work from home or in our studio. Career Path
Your professional development is important to us, so we have laid out a career plan to help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Company Apartment
To help you get settled, we provide you with a fully furnished company apartment during your first three months in Frankfurt.* Relocation Support
We offer a relocation budget and full coverage of flights to Frankfurt for you and your family.
You can expect extensive assistance with visa, work permits, and communication with authorities during the relocation process, as well as help settling into Germany (e.g. setting up appointments with banks, government agencies, schools, landlords, finding apartments etc.).* Public Transport Pass
Discover Frankfurt by bus, tram and metro - free of charge.* Gym Card
A healthy body is a healthy mind. We offer a membership at the premium gym chain Fitness First in Germany. Work out, join group fitness classes, or relax in the wellness facilities.International Environment
We truly embody diversity at Crytek. With employees from over 42 different countries, we define ourselves by our cultural diversity. German Classes
Understanding the local culture will make your stay abroad more enjoyable, and Crytek supports that by offering German language courses for you and your family. Vacation Days
At our Frankfurt office you can enjoy 24 days of vacation per year, and every 2 years you get 1 more (up to a maximum of 28 days). You will also have on average 10 public holidays on top of the days you take off. If you are working from another country, local standards apply.
*only applicable to employees in Frankfurt.