In this role you would be responsible to oversee the production of new genre defining, multiplayer-RTS games from the ground up. You will work closely with the game's product leads to craft a roadmap that portrays the product development challenges and timeline of the company goals.
Your main focus is to help the dev team to align their work with the product vision and define concrete deliverables that move us closer to our product goals, especially the foundations of a new Unity-Engine based platform for multiple products to come.
You should be able to understand and interact with developers and Unity-based feature development to assess timelines and blockers.
- Introduce and own workflow tools and methodologies for development teams
- Work closely with product owners to ensure development stays on schedule
- Coordinate requirements and work between development, art, and QA
- Produce and maintain visualisations of upcoming work and roadmaps
- Report to product leads on the operational effectiveness of the teams
- Coordinate between activities required to plan, develop, test and release new games and major game updates
- Mentor colleagues about scrum methodologies and ceremonies
- Identify production blockages and risks as early as possible and work to find solutions with the team
What we offer
- You have several years of experience in a senior production role
- You have excellent understanding of feature development in Unity-Engine
- You have excellent time management skills and communication skills
- You are able to visualise complex and interconnected problems in a simple and easy to understand format
- You are resourceful with limited resources and know how to detect production pipeline bottlenecks
- You are an expert in modern software development tools such as Atlassian products or equivalent
We are committed to creating the best work environment possible and are not afraid to try out different initiatives, the most recent one being our 4-day work week. Starting October 2022 all Bytronians can enjoy the flexibility of having one additional day off, increasing the productivity level by improving our work-life balance.
About us "Connect and Challenge Players. Anytime. Anywhere."
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
At Bytro we strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment - that's what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games that are played by over 15 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg's world-famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games. Learn more about Bytro and watch our most recent company clip:To enhance our great team we are looking for you! #LI-Remote