Bandai Namco Europe (BNEU) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is building its reputation with franchises such as ELDEN RING, LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is 'Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within BNEU Headquarters, you will join the Digital team to help the EMEA Media Strategy Manager in handling the framework that enables our European and local marketing teams to maximize digital media campaigns efficiency on a global scale.
Your principal missions will be as follows (non-exhaustive list):
- Work in collaboration with our central marketing teams on planning a media campaign road map for our titles
- Support our territory marketing teams on their local campaign needs, providing insights and technical service (central website tagging, audience creation on ads platforms etc.)
- Coordinate the production planning and deliver of advertising creative assets, hand in hand with Brand team & Digital Creative team
- Liaise with our external media agencies to plan and buy media campaigns
- Follow the setup of digital media campaigns on ads platforms (Meta Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads etc.)
- Identify latest trends and opportunities for media testing (new formats, new channels, new targeting, etc.)
- Ensure smooth and accurate billing procedures (invoice processing)
- Oversee media reporting, to provide ongoing updates and top line takeaways based on media campaign performances
- Currently enrolled in a master's degree majoring in digital marketing / project management
- Fluent in English, excellent written and spoken communication skills (fluency in French is not required for the role)
- Good command of Office software, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable with numbers
- Genuine interest in media planning and strategy
- An interest in the gaming industry is appreciated
- A first experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Curious and willing to learn
- Capable of showing organizational skills when managing different priorities
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English
(applications submitted in other languages will not be reviewed).Additional information
Location : 15 rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON (this position is not eligible to full-remote working)
Contract : full-time internship for 6 months (no work-study program)
Start date : asap
Remuneration : dependent on degree level (from 1,000€ up to 1,100€ per month)
Benefits : flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)