Karlsruhe | full-/part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Development Services department expands our browser games and integrates new games into our portfolio. Our tasks cover a lot of different topics, ranging from third-level support, game client updates, to full-fledged feature implementations.
Are you passionate about gaming and would you like to help us improve and run our games? With us you can gain valuable practical experience parallel to your studies and take on various tasks in day-to-day business as a permanently integrated team member.
- You perform client updates of our MMOs
- You design and implement internal tools for automation
- You document existing and new processes
- You support the daily business independently
- You have experience in LAMP Stack especially in PHP
- You have knowledge in the documentation of procedures and processes
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
- You deal with new tasks systemically
- You enjoy getting stuck in and want to support us in our daily business
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We're easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Respectful behaviour is very important to us! Even if we disagree, we stay fair and on topic
About Gameforge With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
*No matter what gender, we' re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.