Karlsruhe | part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
For our support team, which takes care of the concerns of our players, we are looking for reinforcement.
- You are creating and modifying marketing assets
- You are managing and maintaining digital assets
- You localise advertising materials
- You optimise existing graphical contents
- You are completing your studies in the fields of graphics, design, layout or similar
- You are a graphic all-rounder with a focus on layout
- You have a good knowledge of Photoshop and/or Adobe Suite
- Online-Games are your passion
- You like to get actively involved and support us in our day-to-day business
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one
- When it comes to food, we've got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
About Gameforge With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
*No matter what gender, we' re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.