Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
Division: | Department: | Location: Lyon , FR
To expand its VFX team Arkane Studios in Lyon France, is seeking talented real time VFX artists to join us in making ambitious AAA games.
Answering to the art direction and game designers, the VFX Artist will bring life both to the world and gameplay through the creation of compelling visual effects.
• Collaborate closely with the art direction and designers
• Creates any type of real time VFX, environment, weapons, powers, post process
• Responsible for the whole VFX creation process, from the early design to the final in game VFX, including optimization and debug
• Responsible for VFX integration and scripted VFX sequence
• Create all the VFX data, textures, meshes
• Involved in improving our internal VFX tools
• Strong eye for rhythm and color with an exceptional attention to detail
• Strong team player, able to take feedback, respect deadlines
• A solid experience with video game industry standard VFX tools
• Strong knowledge of technical pipeline, VFX creation techniques and tools
• Strong interest in the upcoming technology
• Good knowledge of standard software, photoshop, maya, after effect
• Houdini/Substance Designer knowledge is a plus
• Writing HLSL shader is a plus
Working as an Arkanite
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers.
Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999.
Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in the trendy area of Lyon Confluence - a hot spot for nature, sports, food, and music.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, up to 30 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport compensation, onboarding program, free Fridays etc.
Keep Calm and waka waka...