£0 - £0 Per Hour
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
User Experience Research Intern
Your role within our Kingdom
Our UX Researchers apply user-centered design methods to provide teams with the necessary learnings about the players. This valuable information is key to constantly provide a world-class experience for our diverse player community.
As a member of the team, you participate in the design, application and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative methods. Knowing our players is a great source to , to inform and identify opportunities for innovation, usability, accessibility and visual improvements to create great-looking games and products that people love to use.
This is a fast-paced, collaborative position across our international locations, where your work will inform decisions for all of King's new products throughout the entire design cycle.
Some of the areas in which you could get involved during your internship include:
* Be part of the design and conduction of UX research activities to validate the usability of new and existing features or designs.
* Participate in the data analysis process; which often combines both technical data collection and qualitative data.
* Contribute to the creation of research reports to share the learnings with the teams. This includes preparing video snippets and subtitling them.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with UX, design, software, data scientists across a wide range of marketing and game teams.
Skills to create thrills
* Knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
* Knowledge of a variety of technical human data capture methodologies
* Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish is essential.
* Comfortable working with multimedia formats (such as editing and subtitling videos)
* Energetic and responsive personality with excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Extreme attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, hands-on, and creative environment
* Enthusiasm for utilising a diverse set of approaches to creative problem solving
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
Keep Calm and waka waka...