Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles like 1010!, Six! and Merge Dragons!. We've recently released Merge Magic! and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload.
At Gram everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment and impact on the overall company strategy. If you are motivated by autonomy, constant improvement, collaboration and the sense of belonging this is the right job for you.
As a Senior User Acquisition Manager you will lead our large-scale mobile advertising campaigns on Facebook and manage the optimization of creatives, budget allocation, and ROI. You will assume a high level of responsibility for seven-figure monthly budgets to acquire new and engaged players for our extensive portfolio of both IAP and ad-based games.
What will I do day-to-day?
Requirements: What do you need?
- Lead user acquisition strategy and performance-based media buying on Facebook
- Work closely with product teams, senior stakeholders, and Facebook account managers
- Conduct thorough, creative analysis (CTR, CVR, etc.) and cooperate with the in-house design team on new concepts
- Assist in forecasting and management of a multimillion-dollar budget
- Carry out in-depth optimization of Facebook ads to hit target KPIs (LTV, ROI, etc.)
- Identify and develop new campaign/platform opportunities to drive increased performance over time
- Stay ahead of industry best practices and competitor trends
- Represent Gram Games at international conferences and events
What's a bonus to have?
- Solid show of experience with managing Facebook campaigns directly and via 3rd party tools
- Demonstrable experience in mobile user acquisition and KPI-driven analysis at scale
- Experience launching new games/apps and maintaining multiple live products at scale
- Experience and knowledge of mobile and ad tech, from a gaming developer or agency perspective.
- Expert with Excel functions (V-lookup and Pivot Tables)
- Extremely organized and high level of attention to detail
- Analytical and metric-driven
Benefits: In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role,
- Experience with running Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience with running Apple Search, Snapchat or Twitter campaigns
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Mobile gaming and free-to-play experience
we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- Relocation assistance for those moving to the UK
- Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!