We are looking for a skilled developer with experience in game development in Unity to join our team. This is an opportunity to both grow as a developer and as a team with passionate, like-minded individuals.
The Unity Developer is accountable for implementation of game features and creation of tools that help other disciplines to setup, balance and supprot the game product.
This a completely remote job.
- Implementation of mobile game mechanics with Unity (front-end and partially back-end)
- Integration of in-game assets
- Development of custom tools within Unity editor interface
- CI/CD setup
- Communication with game designers, artists, animators, UX/UI specialists, sound designers to identify the requirements, technical solutions and scope
- Integration of 3d party SDK's like PUN2 (Photon Engine)
- Analytics tools integration
- Support of planning activities
- Establish development pipelines as well as practical and productive strategies;
- Identify code errors and game bottlenecks and administer solutions;
- Ensure top-notch performance, quality and reactivity of applications and apply upgrades if necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Unity
- Experience working on 3D mobile games
- Expertise in C# programming and scripting language abilities in Unity;
- Experience in working with game development assets such as animations, textures, and materials;
- Experience working on multiplayer games created with Unity
- Experience of creation and usage of custom tools created within Unity Editor
- Experience of back-end development in game projects (what we need is at least ability to implement player authorization and saving of players data)
- Experience working in Agile way
- Ability to optimize and increase application performance;
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills;
- Continuously attentive to detail.
- Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with PUN2
- Experience of working on collectible card games