Gold Coast, Australia
Programming and Development,VR and AI
Permanent | Full Time
We are looking for a Unity 3D Developer to join our growing team. We are a small, family-owned company that operates in the exciting Games and Virtual Reality Industry. We earned global success since establishing our studio in 2016. We are a high performing team that value positive work-life integration and operate with a social conscience.
- Unity 3D Developer. C# essential
- Based on Gold Coast.
- VR experience is not essential, VR enthusiasm a must.
- Game development experience a must. Pay will be based on experience.
- Our hiring decision will be based on team fit, adaptability and ability to solve problems on your own.
- Assist in the development of our next game for PlayStation VR, Oculus Quest and PC headsets.
- Customising Richie's Plank Experience for marketing purposes for various corporations;
- Working on the mobile VR version of Richie's Plank Experience regarding bugs, new features, and/or DLCs;
- VR experience.
- Mobile game development experience in Unity3D.
To apply, please include examples of your work, portfolio link along with your CV and cover letter answering the following questions;
- Tell us about your work that you feel most proud of.
- Please indicate your preferred salary
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Toast VR.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Keep Calm and waka waka...