Duration:Full Time or Contract
Location:Liverpool or Remote
We're looking for a UI Technical Artist to work with our UI/UX and Programming teams to build and implement engaging, usable UI into our games.
- Be the connection between art, design and programming to bringing high quality game UI mockups to life.
- Establish pipelines and processes to build front end technology that will be used across on multiple titles across the the studio.
- Work with our UX/UI Designers and Programmers to implement game screens and animations to final quality.
- Work closely with artists, designers, programmers to prototype UI and gameplay concepts.
- Implement and maintain UI assets in the game's engine and responsibility to ensure their technical consistency.
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees