We are looking for an experienced and passionate Tools Engineer to support our CRYENGINE team at our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
As Tools Engineer, you will be working in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary environment to develop the CRYENGINE Sandbox Editor. On our innovative and friendly team, you can expect your abilities and scope of duties to grow as you make a real difference.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
Back to all jobs Share
- Contribute to a development of the CryEngine Sandbox Editor.
- Maintain one or multiple Sandbox sub-systems and integrations with the CryEngine.
- Contribute to maintenance and improvements of low-level engine systems.
- Ensure reliability and stability of the editor code base.
- Contribute developer documentation based on on-going developments.
- Provide support and training to internal and external developers.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, artwork, tools, game design information and technical know-how.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience developing user interfaces.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- At least basic knowledge of the Qt framework.
- Knowledge of MFC is a plus.
- Understanding principles of user experience.
- Solid software engineering and debugging skills.
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!