Welcome to Bossa Studios! Our multi-cultural and daring London team creates distinctive games that millions of people love, all across the globe. Close collaboration between our teams, our players and our fans is at the heart of our unique way of developing and marketing our games.
On bad days, we make original games. On good days, we make genre-defining gaming experiences.
If you're an avid gamer, you'll know us for our top hits including Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread, and the BAFTA-winning Monstermind.
As part of the production team you will be responsible for building and managing technical teams and supporting our game projects. You will be a talented manager with a technical background, looking to make your next move up and take on a new challenge. Additionally you will be comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment, familiar with treading the fine line between quality, time and costs.
- Management - Managing a distributed technical team on a day to day basis
- Leadership - Motivating a team of highly skilled individuals to excel
- Communication - Maintaining robust and frequent communications with the team, peers and management
- Advocate - Evangelising our internal tech solutions and working as a bridge between the tech and games teams to ensure we're making the right tech and deploying it in the most efficient and appropriate places
- Planning - Production planning and tracking for the technical teams
- Budget - Budget planning and tracking for the projects
- Risk management - Tracking and management of any risks to the projects
- Reporting - Making sure all stakeholders are kept aware of the status of the projects
- Awareness - Maintaining up to date industry and market awareness, ensuring the technology remains
- Proven leadership skills
- Proficient at planning and tracking budgets
- Proficient at scheduling and tracking resources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A natural problem solver
- A fascination for finding new and better approaches to problems
- An open and inclusive approach to management
- You understand that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and you respect those around you
- A drive to learn, improve and share
- The ability to adapt to fluid situations, you know when to stick to the plan and when put it to one side
- Solid production experience
- 2+ projects shipped
- Experience of the full development cycle
- Multiplayer experience
- Multi-platform experience
- Experience with different business models
- Experience working with new and evolving technologies
- Annual Holiday Allowance - our holiday year runs from 1st January- 31st December. We offer all employees a starting holiday allowance of 22 days + UK bank holidays. This allowance will increase by one day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA) - on successful completion of your probation period you will be eligible to join Bossa's healthcare scheme which is provided by BUPA.
- Life Assurance - you would immediately be entitled to be part of Bossa's Life Assurance scheme which in the unfortunate event of an employee's death their subsidiaries will receive a tax free lump sum payment of 4 times their annual salary.
- Pension Scheme - we match up to 5% of any money that you pay into the pension pot.
- Employee Assistance Programme - you will immediately have access to a 24/7 confidential helpline that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being.
- Supportive family polices - six months fully paid maternity leave and three months fully paid paternity leave
- Cyclescheme - The Cyclescheme allows you to get up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories through Bossa. You then pay a monthly 'salary sacrifice' to effectively 'hire' the bike and kit, over a 12 month period.
- Discounted gym membership
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Bossian, of course! - awesome referral bonus
- Eye Tests - Bossa will provide you with an eye test voucher and will also cover up to £40 towards a new pair of glasses.
- Travel to Work Loan - it's a scheme to help Bossians out with the way they pay for their work travel expenses. Bossa lends you the money to pay for your annual travel ticket up front. We then take out a repayment from your net salary on monthly basis which can either be spread over 10 months or 12 months.
- Healthy Mondays, free snacks, fruit, drinks and just about a 100 types of tea for you to enjoy
- Aaaand more: we have fantastic company culture, loads of social events, company updates (with booze and fancy non-alcoholic drinks) and we're in the centre of London (food is amazing here!)