Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing.
Our Barcelona studio is looking for an Technical Artist who can inspire and guide teams in creating outstanding visual showcases for our games.
- Your main tasks will cover a broad spectrum of topics: from shader creation, to building tools, streamlining production processes, optimizing asset creation pipelines, profiling and benchmarking features.
- Prototyping, innovation and application of new rendering technologies.
- Tools development, process streamlining, training and documentation for the art teams.
- Support the Art Director vision through technological solutions and prototyping.
- Establish compelling communication channels between tech platform development, technical design and art teams.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to reach milestone targets
- Use available tools and resources to challenge platform limitations through technology innovation and artistic ingenuity.
Additional Information Why join us:
- High proficiency in 3D Studio Max & Maxscript
- Experience in modelling/texturing pipelines.
- Highly motivated with a passion for video games and visual technologies.
- Working experience on PC or consoles is a welcome asset.
- Experience working with commercially available editors like Unity, Cryengine or Unreal.
- Knowledge of Vray or Mental Ray.
- Fluent English.
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Barcelona can offer you even more?
Join our Survey.
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday;
- Medical insurance package
- Ticket restaurant card
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate's expectations.