We are looking for someone to strengthen our team as Technical Artist who will be providing technical support to our artists. Through writing tools and establishing asset pipelines you will ensure a high standard quality for one of our new 3D Mobile Games which will be played by millions of players.
- Providing technical support to our artists, and sometimes even to the entire team because you know how to get the best visual output
- Creating and maintaining the asset toolchain and optimizing the general asset pipeline from the artists into the game
- Finding the best solutions between rendering performance, memory consumption and the visual appeal on different devices and platforms
- Developing content creation guidelines and helping to enforce them through the use of tools and reminders when needed
- Writing and optimizing shaders
- A degree or apprenticeship in Computer Science or Media Design, or relevant experience
- Professional experience with Unity, especially with asset bundles and shader writing
- Ability to build tools in different scripting languages like Python or C#
- Experience with technical details of texture formats, compressions and setups, especially for mobile platforms
- Experience with building and optimizing asset pipelines
- Skilled in using and automating artists tools like Photoshop, Maya and 3DSMAX
- Character rigging experience is a plus
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the artists to streamline their productivity
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Technical Artist For A New Mobile Game
? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, portfolio and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends