Royal Leamington Spa
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
Playground Games is seeking a Technical Artist to join our Forza Horizon team here in Leamington Spa. This is an opportunity to work alongside award-winning technical and creative talent.
As a Technical Artist you will be building internal art processes and guiding asset pipeline implementation in collaboration with the Tools and Rendering team.
Ideally you'll have experience of working on published console titles with a wide experience of industry tools. Additionally familiarity with art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation would be ideal for this role.
- Experience of working on published titles
- Exposure to C++ and / or C#
- Knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
- Exposure to a range of techniques for specialising 3D packages, such as scripts, plug-ins and existing software.
- Demonstrable ability with MAX or Maya scripting.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- A passion for games and game visuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a strong, collaborative team.
Keep Calm and waka waka...