Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
All operational product topics, such as game updates, maintenances, hotfixes and patch releases, are organized within the Live Producing department.
As experienced Producer with excellent communication skills, you lead a team of Live Producers and are responsible for all operations management tasks of the company.
Please submit your application in English.
- You improve and develop processes from the company's Live Producing
- You support the product and marketing manager in planning and releasing all game updates
- You organize all pool resources of different departments, such as Technical Division, Game Design, Localization, to ensure a smooth process flow
- You drive necessary changes that are required to reduce excessive downtime on our games
- You report directly to the CPO and prepare reports and analyses for the management board
- If required, you support our Executive Producer in the integration of new games and take over the operation of the titles after release
- You have relevant experience in IT project and process management and ideally with Atlassian products like Confluence or Jira
- You have at least two years of leadership experience
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You manage several complex projects in parallel, even under extreme time pressure
- You recognize problems early on, derive solutions and thus contribute to the strategic capability of the company
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- We support you outside of the office! Company pension plan and more
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance
About Gameforge With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .
*No matter what gender, we' re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.