Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile games developer and publisher based in the beautiful town of Leamington Spa, England, within the area known as Silicon Spa where over 3,000 game developers work.
Kwalee is one of the world's fastest growing studios and has rapidly become the largest hyper-casual publisher in the UK. Thanks to hit games including Draw it, Looper, Jetpack Jump, Shootout 3D, Go Fish!, Plank! and Rocket Sky, Kwalee has hundreds of millions of players across the globe, placing us within the top 5 mobile developers worldwide.
The company was founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE - awarded by the Queen, co-founder of Codemasters and comprises of a highly skilled and creative team that has doubled its size in the last year. The team includes many industry veterans and the original creator of the Micro Machines video games (yes, you read well, we have celebrities here!).
As Talent Acquisition Executive you care about people and have a special talent to find the most talented candidates to make the company grow. You have experience approaching passive candidates and working within a technical environment.
What you tell your friends you do
"I'm like a matchmaker, always finding the best person for each position so everyone is happy."
What you will really be doing
How you will be doing this
- Headhunting and directly sourcing talented candidates
- Attending recruitment and industry events to attract talent
- Maintaining a strong networking presence within the industry
- Reviewing applications and screening candidates
- You'll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to understand the specialist roles that are required and our company culture.
- You'll think creatively to attract top quality talent using all possible methods, including marketing, networking and research.
- You'll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 70 staff where you'll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You'll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games. Skills and requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in a recruitment role
- Experience headhunting passive candidates with a technical background
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel from time to time
- Interest for mobile games would be a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that's why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- Access to on site gym - no more skiving!
- 25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Entertainment area with consoles, pool table, tennis table and darts!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drin
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.