Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
- Work closely with the Game Engineering, Production, Marketing and other teams to deliver web application support such as game admin tools used for live game operations and customer support that impact millions of end users and company's success
- Own web application features through every step of the development process, from initial design all the way to live support
- You will be a part of a modern, lean, self governing engineering team where you have the ability to switch hats between coding features, testing for quality and performance, and developing tools
- Learn new algorithms, languages, techniques, processes or methodologies
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Move fast and create long lasting, highly successful products
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML5/CSS3, Node.js, React or Angular
- Experience with PHP and related MVC frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP or similar technologies
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and ORM
- Strong data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge
- Ability to quickly isolate and debug complex issues within code
- A passion for developing scalable and optimized software systems
- Confident in your work and care about the quality of what you produce
- Mindful of how design decisions impact performance and user experience
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- API development (RESTful, GraphQL)
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with server side game architecture
- Multiplayer game development
- Passion for all things gaming
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.