The Marketing Department is the fastest growing department at Plarium, and its focus is not merely to expose as many people as possible to our games, but rather to bring our games to true gamers through rigorous analytics! Marketing is all about combining deep, insightful performance analysis with amazing, impact creative.
Our goal is to optimize our campaigns with the most effective combination of graphics, text and reach to make sure that our games reach those unique individuals who would enjoy them the most.
You will be expected to be Hands-on of large-scale advertising budgets - to develop campaign strategy, conduct A/B tests, reporting and analyzing your activities, conduct market and competitors research, as well as being creative. The role demands monitoring and optimization on your tasks in real time.
What we expect
- Setting, optimizing and scaling social media channels campaigns in order to achieve company's goals
- Analyze performance based on ROI and engagement to drive actionable insights
- Identifying trends on real-time and take actions accordingly
- Stay on top of technology and best practice
- Implementing innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goals and KPIs
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad ideas
- Run on-going A/B Testing on different activity parameters
- Develop a strong understanding of the gaming industry, competition and marketing ecosystem
What we offer our Employees
- 1+ years' experience in social media user acquisition management (Facebook/TikTok/Snapchat) - Must
- Gaming industry experience - Advantage
- Mobile marketing experience - Must
- Hands-on management of large-scale ($100K+) advertising budgets
- Excellent analytical skills - Analyzing complex data sets and extracting actionable insights.
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation)
- Improve and optimize creatives performance, bringing new initiatives and testing strategies
- High motivation and fast learner
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Fluent English - both verbal and written
- Your wellbeing: Flexible, hybrid work experience with talented professionals. Also, high work life balance derived from our people-oriented approach
- Your health: top notch health insurance to employees and immediate family. Furthermore, gym membership or a variety or workout options.
- Your future: personal and professional tools to assist with your development and journey.
- Your contribution: A variety of social and charitable initiatives, that we take pride in.
- And if that wasn't enough a fully and over the top stocked kitchen that will make any supermarket envious......