Negotiable on experience
Community Management,Editorial and Journalism,Marketing
Permanent | Full Time
Social Media and Community Manager
Australia, NZ, Asia or US based remote
Work from home - full time or freelance
Melbourne-based indie studio with outstanding Australian game developers from award-winning studios.
Highly-anticipated narrative-driven adventure game, open world murder mystery
As our Social Media and Community Manager, you’ll be helping to build and engage our significant and growing fan base.
1. Come up with creative ideas for social content
2. Regularly post content on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram and engage with fans
3. Engage with the many streamers who loved our last project and encourage them to stream the new game
4. Engage with our community on Discord and Forums, including Steam
5. Collaborate with our European publisher, on promotional initiatives
Note: We also welcome freelance applications
The role comes with these perks:
1. Competitive salary (dependent upon experience)
2. Collaborative and friendly colleagues
3. Work from home
4. Be part of an exciting project with serious potential to be a major commercial success
1. Demonstrated success building social media networks
2. Demonstrated success building a community on any platform
3. A solid understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram
4. Understanding of the video game industry
5. Strong attention to detail and well-organised
Please send my your resume & links to your games related online social media.
Or contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
Keep Calm and waka waka...