SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
Only for citizens of the EU / EEA / Switzerland and foreigners who do not need a work permit (green or blue card), or foreigners who already have work permit in UK.
This role is located in Brno or Prague, Czech Republic.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to support development and delivery of a large scale service infrastructure. An ideal candidate is well versed in both Internet service operations and the Internet service development and lives to furnish the glue that binds these two disciplines.
- Maintain services' health, performance, monitoring, security, integration, and deployment
- Contribute to implementation of new and existing products and features, with focus on building, deploying, and monitoring
- Participate in each roll-out and deployment of new and existing products and features
- Sustain continuous improvements to service reliability and development lifecycle
- Support and maintain the systems we build; establish and maintain the knowledge to operate them and understand how they work end to end
- Solve production issues and be available for emergencies (on-call rotation duties for 2nd tier escalation)
Nice to Have:
- Proficient managing of cloud computing services (AWS or GCP preferred)
- Ability to build and maintain effective dashboards, notification systems and runbooks
- Understanding of Internet fundamentals such as CIDR, TCP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, TLS, and common implementations
- Proficient using and supporting of Source Control tools (version control, code review, task tracking)
- Ability to understand and work with Java, Python, or C++
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience using and supporting Continuous Integration (Jenkins and Nexus/Artifactory preferred)
- Hands-on experience with IaaS, Container Orchestration, Containers, and Machine Images (Docker and Kubernetes preferred)
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure technologies and appliances (Load balancers, Firewalls, Monitoring, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with cloud services deployment (Terraform on AWS)
- Friendly and informal work environment
- Attractive work on globally famous AAA games in a successful company for one of the biggest publishers
- Access to the most up-to-date SW/HW and technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for personal skills development
- Games and consoles to borrow
- Employee benefits (sick days, meal vouchers, refreshment at work, multisport card)
- Company events for the employees
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your CV and a few words to explain your interest in this particular job (both in English).