£0 - £0 Per Hour
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
Senior UX Designer
Our players' experience comes first at King. As a UX Designer in King's Global Marketing Communications group, you'll make use of your passion for games, design and user research to create engaging player-centric experiences across a multitude of King's digital touchpoints. These include in-game marketing features, king.com, social media platforms, and new digital initiatives.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
* Present work to internal teams and leaders at King, clearly articulating design rationale.
* Collaborate with the UX team by working reciprocally and sharing standard methodologies.
* Produce clear UX documentation for marketing sites, transactional flows and app experiences. These include sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
* Iterate rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project.
* Demonstrate the ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process.
* Provide UX direction to a broad audience, and contributes at a high level during all phases of an interactive project.
* Manage and builds positive relationships across disciplines by bringing ideas to the table and collaborates effectively with copywriters, art directors, developers and cross-functional teams to develop clear proposals for UX solutions.
* Proactively guide colleagues around UX and act as a mentor to more junior UX designers
Skills to Create Thrills
* You have proven success in strategic design thinking and validated expertise in content strategy, system design, usability, analytics, user testing, information architecture, and marketing.
* You possess strong oral, written and social skills to express the rationale behind design decisions articulately.
* You have extensive experience with content strategy and platform design, from large-scale marketing sites to application design across various development technologies.
* Your designs present and articulate the vision purposefully, thoughtfully and sensibly.
* You have an unparalleled eye for detail and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
* You are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
* Experience working on mobile titles
* Knowledge of, and an interest in free-to-play best-practice
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King in Barcelona
Home to numerous King games studios and our Global Services Centre, our familia in Barcelona is growing ever greater. Come lunchtime, you can enjoy amazing views of the city from our roof terraces. Come night time, the delights of the city will be on your doorstep. Magic really is in the air. After all, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga were created here.
Want to join our Kingdom?
A portfolio which showcases your applied knowledge of usability, user-centred design, and content strategy. Your documentation includes site maps, flows, and wireframes and substantial capacity for both logical and creative thinking. Your work shows attention to detail in every aspect. Your application must be in English!
Keep Calm and waka waka...