We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
As a Senior UI Artist in Wooga, you work closely with Producers, Product Managers, Designers, Developers and other Artists on creating an exceptional user experience, approachable for a wider audience than ever before, and that players will love.
In your role, you will be able to deliver to the highest standard and inspire and mentor other UI artists both in your team and to be a key contributor to the wider UI/UX community at Wooga.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Executing all visual design from the concepting stage to the implementation.
- Maintaining the consistency of the existing style, constantly optimizing it, and creating new ways of making it more exciting.
- Designing UI animations and transitions for both iOS and Android devices.
- Documenting UI style guides.
- Working closely with the designers to create interfaces for concepts and new features.
- Inspiring others and exchanging feedback.
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills.
- You have experience working as a Senior UI artist, working in a team creating game features for mobile devices.
- You have experience in and understanding of the requirements of designing for mobile platforms.
- You have an ability to digest complex feedback and channel it into strong visual designs
- You have the knowledge of technical constraints, optimization, and implementation.
- You have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies.
- You are an experienced user of Adobe products.
- You have a great sense of composition and colour, and a strong graphic design knowledge.
- Holistic attitude to what is best for the user and the product.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!