My Client is a building a AAA Third Person Action MOBA, Predecessor. Backed by some of the best investors in the world, we're elevating the MOBA genre bringing it to the next-gen platforms.
In this role, you will
- Create and maintain Blueprints, Anim Sets, Materials, Character Models and Physics Assets.
- Work closely with game designers, programmers, animators and artists to help bring the heroes within Predecessor to life.
- Solve technical challenges blocking Animation, Rigging, FX and Tools.
- Improve and help establish pipelines & best practices for content teams.
- Troubleshoot existing tech and support incoming tech.
- Work with multiple teams throughout the pipeline and be a point of contact for troubleshooting and implementation within the engine.
- Work with artists to create materials, textures and shaders for Character related content such as skins.
- 3+ Years of experience in Technical Art
- Programming or Scripting experience (C++, Python, HLSL, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Maya and 3DSMax.
- Experience within the Unreal Engine
- Have strong technical problem solving skills that allow for quick project execution.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, well organized, and able to multitask.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for games, particularly MOBAs.
Nice to have
- Have a background in an additional discipline such as VFX, Animation or Modeling.