Senior SW Engineer C++/C# (f/m)
Programming and Development
Permanent | Full Time
IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation. Our 3D and 4D products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life. For our office in Premstätten near Graz, Austria we are looking for a
Our stable and high-quality platform has a wide and international codebase. Our international located experts develop object oriented software for our Video Slot Machines. Becoming a part of this team means you are working on a broad code-base with a lot of room for personal development. Our environment demands continuous coordination with your international colleagues, self-organization and an independent way of working.
· Developing new functionalities on our Slot Machine Framework
· Actively Collaborating in the planning stage
· Designing detailed software for new features
· Implementing, testing (Unit test) and documenting of developed software
· Optimizing existing software components (analysis, reengineering, bug-fixing)
· Working closely together with your colleagues in Austria, Canada and USA
· Longtime experience in object-oriented software development (C++, C#) and design
· Good understanding of hardware and software interaction
· Experience in developing for a Windows environment
· Experience to work on evolving code bases and legacy code
· You are able to become quickly acquainted on evolving code bases
· English language skills as well as intercultural competencies are required for our international work environment
· Continuously strive to improve your status quo
You detect dependences and you are able to work on our data-base without destroying connected areas. You appreciate different opinions and are focused on finishing project in time, quality and scope. You have an understanding of what it means to work on a common code and therefore keep to the rules. Expressing your great ideas well is an easy thing for you.
· an open and communicative company culture.
· a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry
· an exciting area of responsibility with the opportunity for
· Very good working conditions including health and additional
According to Austrian law we are obligated to list the minimum salary for this position. The minimum salary starts at € 49.000 gross per year, however actual compensation is negotiable and will be based on your qualifications and experience.
Keep Calm and waka waka...