We are looking for a passionate Senior QA Tester to support the teams in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
In this position you will work in a QA-team closely with the developers, helping and aiding our development team to maintain and optimize the quality of our games.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the job.*
Back to all jobs Share
- Carry out specific test-cases.
- Reports issues clearly.
- Supports the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Creates and modifies test documentation.
- Supervises new QA colleagues.
- Acts as substitute for a lead tester.
- 2+ years of experience in the capacity of QA Tester in the gaming industry
- Solid understanding of Game Production.
- Basic knowledge in the areas of:
- PC Gaming / Hardware
- Console Gaming / Hardware
- Mobile Gaming / Hardware
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- QA work experience is a plus.
- CRYENGINE experience is a plus.
- VR experience is a plus.
- Gaming is your passion.
- Ability to lead a team.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!