SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Outfit7 BCN Srl, Barcelona, Spain Full Time
The game launch sequence has started: 10 - Are we sure it’s a good idea?! 9 - Oversee the development and creation from concept to launch 8 - Make sure the game is on the right path 7 - Check all teams 6 - Balance business objectives 5 - Breathe! 4 - Create a high-performance culture 3 - Maintain an accurate, and up-to-date Project Plan 2 - Drive the overall quality of the games produced 1 - Launch and celebrate!
- We create all our own games – come make your mark on the game industry with us.
- Go big! Work on games that have millions of daily users all over the world.
- Focus on creating and having fun. There are no office politics here.
- Learn, lead and work in a team of many talents, including art, dev, analytics and marketing.
- Oversee the development and creation of free-to-play game products from concept through to implementation and post-launch updates.
- Work directly with game designers, engineers, and artists to ensure that games are on the right path.
- Ensure that game designers clearly define the game concepts and market positioning of games, including defining the target audience.
- Responsible for the delivery of the game.
- Operate effective schedules to balance business objectives and resource constraints.
- Accountable for the maintenance of an accurate, detailed, and up-to-date project plan.
- Drive the overall quality of the games produced, as well as taking a leading role in creating a high-performance culture.
- Advanced understanding of game development.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both internally with colleagues and externally with the company’s business contacts and partners.
- Passion for mobile games.
- Ability to create wireframes (UI/UX) and mockups.
- Ability to prepare product specifications and work on product requirements.
- Ability to plan and perform usability tests.
- Strong project management and data analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of programming and art.
- Experience in shipping or launching at least 2 mobile games in a Producer/Product Manager role.
- 3+ years of experience working in production.
- Knowledge of Freemium/free-to-play (F2P) games.
- Extensive experience in leading, motivating, and driving teams to success.
- Experience across multiple game mechanics and platforms (i.e. mobile, social, casual).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Outfit7 Barcelona subsidiary.
- Trial Period applies.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.