KingsIsle Entertainment, established in 2005, is a proven MMO hit-maker with 50+ million registered users across both our MMOs with vibrant and strong communities. Our award-winning game Wizard101 is currently in its 13th year and Pirate101 is in it's 9th. We attribute our success to great people, and we recognize the value of every team member. We work hard and have fun, whether it's with lunchtime gaming sessions or office outings to the movies. The working environment, friendly teammates, and support for growing careers all contribute to the long tenures many people enjoy at KingsIsle.
The Senior Producer will work with all parts of the development team to manage schedules and timelines, facilitate communication, mitigate risks, and solve problems. They will manage and mentor Producers and Associate Producers across various projects and initiatives. Our ideal Senior Producer would be an excellent collaborator with all departments and a conduit for information from the team to senior management and back.
- Responsible for supporting the development team to deliver timely and high-quality updates across multiple products
- Work closely with the Game Director and Design leadership to ensure the vision of the project is maintained through the development process
- Oversee task tracking for current/future development cycles
- Facilitate communication throughout the team and proactively communicate to stakeholders regarding milestones, project progression, and risk management
- Take initiative to proactively anticipate and addresses problems while remaining calm under pressure.
- Ensure all teams have the appropriate access and tools to complete the project
- Track and communicate about ongoing issues from other departments that may impact development cycles and provide solid mitigation plans
- Manage production personnel and participate in the mentorship and career growth of producers and associate producers
- Other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of prior video game production experience • Credited with at least two shipped titles and/or 5+ years of MMO Live Team Support
- 3+ years of experience managing and mentoring multiple direct reports
- Experience working with all disciplines in the development pipeline: Design, Product, Programming, Art, Sound, and QA • Motivator, consummate liaison, and team player
- Proven experience managing large updates on Live products
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite user
- Experience with project tracking and documentation tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management or related
- Previous MMO and free-to-play gaming experience
- Knowledge of Wizard101 and Pirate101!
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision care benefits
- 401(K) with employer match
- Company fun days, parties, and unlimited PTO
- Please make sure that the durations of your education and employment on your resume are included in month/year format.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the U.S. for KingsIsle.