Zynga, the global leader in the social games, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Producer to handle our Live Operations. We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced person to manage scheduling and oversee development processes as they relate to operating our live game, Wizard of Oz Slots. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management for both internal and external outsourcing studios. The position will report to the Executive Producer and work directly with production project management teams.
This position will keep a clear line of communication with the game's development /production team and will create and maintain task lists and scheduling information. An essential part of this senior producer role is to maintain and control our daily Live Operations. This role will direct the work of the Release Team in order to ensure that new clients are delivered at a high quality against a strict release schedule. This role will also focus on the day to day operations of our daily live events and promotions.
Under the direction of the Executive Producer, work will encompass identifying, describing, tracking and reviewing tasks for development team members, and the organization and management of individual, departmental and project wide scheduling information. Identification of task dependencies, people management, and task reviews, weekly reporting and assist in setting daily, weekly, quarterly milestone goals.
- Release Management - Manage the processes used to deliver each of our releases on schedule while maintaining a high-quality standard.
- Daily Content Release Management - Work with our Product Management, QA, and Art departments to coordinate, schedule, and deliver novel events to our users on a daily basis.
- Works in partnership with the Executive Producer and discipline leads to manage the production schedule of the development team
- Liaises directly with the game's development / production to ensure that key developmental and production objectives are satisfied
- Prepares and executes realistic project schedules for the development team including milestones and deliverables
- Implements project tracking through JIRA and scope management processes
- Assists in overseeing milestones for features and releases
- Proactively identifies risks associated with meeting feature and release milestones; ensures necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties which may impede progress or compromise achievement scheduled milestones
- Manages and continues to improve the production process
- Communicates regularly with team members to track the status of tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Removes barriers so that team members can get their job done
- Writes internal documentation as necessary
- Serves as an internal game critic, and provides feedback to key stakeholders as occasions arise
What we offer you:
- Understanding of technical processes, release schedules, content delivery, and experience with live product services is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years production experience, preferably working in mobile live operations, with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer within game development production. Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle
- Demonstrate exceptional organization, communication and management skills
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.