Cloud Imperium Games under the direction of Chris Roberts, creator of Wing Commander, is seeking a highly experienced, driven and organized producer to join us in our Wilmslow studio!
The Senior Producer will work alongside other Senior Producers, reporting to the Production Director, and be responsible for driving the development team to deliver the goals for the cutting-edge development of the record-breaking crowd-funded project.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Serve as a global driving force for delivering the project's goals
- Provide the heartbeat of the project to ensure that reviews and milestones are delivering results
- Ensures priorities and resources are aligned and cohesive with the Leadership team across all parts of the project
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing deadlines
- Escalate in time and maintain close communication to avoid costly delays and miscommunications
- Anticipates and solves problems independently and collaboratively while developing collaborative relationships
- Oversee project progress for all upcoming releases, deadlines and milestones
- Coordinate with the entire spectrum of stakeholders within the game development process
- Provide global visibility to all teams working on the project with reports on progress, risks and change
- Line manage various producers working on the project, providing mentorship, guidance and motivation
- Champion efficient practices, processes and policies to the team
- Collaborate with the Leadership team to craft strategies for organizational success
- Foster healthy team relationships and a culture of success
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee's skills and experience
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in video game production
- Delivered at least one AAA video game as a Producer
- Experience with the full game project life cycle from start to finish involving multiple disciplines
- Highly proficient with standard project management development tools and methodologies (JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.)
- Unsurpassed verbal and written communication with various levels of stakeholder
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Outstanding problem solving and relationship building skills
- Excellent task-tracking organizational skills
- Skilled in risk and change management
- Proactive attitude with mindset for streamlining and improvement
- Strong mediation, comfortable with conflict resolution skills
- Project Management relevant certifications such as PMP, Prince2, Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Passion for sci-fi games and space simulations
- A university/college degree
- Member of the Star Citizen community
This position is offered at our Wilmslow Studio by Cloud Imperium Games LTD.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don't think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply - we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.