MachineGames @ Uppsala, SE
MachineGames is looking for an experienced and talented Senior Producer to strengthen its team.
Our studio is located in central Uppsala, Sweden which is a small and vibrant city 30 minutes north of Stockholm with a historical heritage reaching back to pre-medieval times. It also has the oldest and one of the largest universities in northern Europe.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible. We will support your relocation and/or application for work permit if you have a non-EU passport and/or not currently residing in Sweden.
- Must have at least 5 years of project management experience in single player or online, console and PC development
- Must have held a production or leadership position during the launch of a console or PC game
- Development and/or operations experience on titles utilizing proprietary engines
- Deep understanding of the content creation pipeline for a AAA game or engine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must thoroughly understand the mechanics behind cross discipline team collaboration and development driven product ownership
- Ability to prioritize feature development/initiatives balancing both business and qualitative needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively to solve problems in an efficient manner
- Ability to create project schedules and milestones, monitor the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientated, and have the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Project management software skills using Test Track Pro, Hansoft, Microsoft Project or other project management software
- Previous experience developing content in a shipped AAA game is a plus
- Previous experience as Live Producer is a plus
- Previous experience working with Live Operations, Community Management, and Marketing/PR a plus
- Previous experience working with remote development teams a plus
- Collaborate with the discipline leads and cross-studio staff to create and manage the development schedule
- To manage multi-disciplinary teams, assist in day-to-day activities such as scheduling and general problem solving
- Work with the Development Directors and team leads to produce realistic schedules and milestone plans that are focused on the delivery of high quality features and assets
- Communicate with senior management on all development status, and collaborate with directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Manage the dependencies and development process with core studio services and external partners including audio, localization, QA, community and marketing departments