Senior Producer – Platform
Bethesda Softworks @ Rockville, MD, US
Bethesda Softworks has an opening for a well-rounded senior level production candidate. The producer role on the platform team is a mixture between communications specialist, business analyst and project manager. Strong candidates have managed high profile cross-functional teams with a mixture of engineering, QA, marketing, legal and finance experts. Perfect candidates have delivered cross-functional high quality projects within timelines with consistent success. Lastly a successful candidate will be energized by the challenge of creating and fostering highly productive self-organizing teams.
- Ability to quickly ramp on emerging technologies
- A stable, friendly, and objective demeanor
- Strong communication skills with wide range of stakeholders
- Expertise with MS Office, any project management, and any knowledge management tools.
- Successful crisis management experience
- Ability to quickly prioritize and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong leadership experience
- +10 yrs. Project management
- +7 yrs. Agile experience
- +3 yrs. Waterfall experience
- +5yrs. Technical leadership
- +10 yrs. Documentation experience
- +10 yrs. Experience working with QA
- +5 yrs. Functional requirement creation experience
- +5 yrs. Product management
- +3yrs. Big Data experience
- +3yrs. Web experience
- Develop and own timelines
- Create process between disparate groups
- Make priority-based decisions for resource assignment
- Communicate progress and risk to leadership and stakeholders
- Advocate for direction of multiple teams based on budget and schedule restrictions
- Develop metrics for work distribution and productivity measurements to drive improvement
- Own the creation, facilitation, and improvement of internal processes and procedures to support and improve multiple teams.
- Document complicated ideas and processes for mass distribution
- Create and prioritize a product backlog based upon provided functional requirements
- Identify, communicate, and track cross team dependencies
- Prioritize identified product defects to ensure the extrinsic quality of the product Mentor and develop Associate Producers and Producers.